QHSE management programs succeed or fail on the strength of the level of knowledge and engagement of the employees that implement them. Companies need to make sure employees fully understand their policies and approach and share their commitment. This makes training a vital part of successful QHSE management.
Companies also have training needs relating to compliance with regulations, and specific needs relating to, for example, new technologies or specialized technical subjects.
Improve your employees’ knowledge, engagement and skills
Capital Zone Inspection offers training on a wide range of QHSE and specialist topics, across all sectors.
Our training programs cover regulations, including updates to relevant laws and standards, and implementation of quality and environmental and health and safety programs.
Capital Zone’s cost-effective training programs are delivered at our offices or at client sites. They can be organized for employees from a single company, or for a mixed group allowing for exchange of ideas
We do provide training in the following sectors:
- Occupational Health & Safety (H.S.E) Programs:
- Basic first aid
- Work at height
- Safe Cutting & Welding Operation
- Safe rigging & slinging
- Electrical safety
- Work in confined spaces
- Machineries safety
- Operator machineries assessment
- Mobile elevated work platforms (MEWPS)
- Heavy Equipments Training:
- Safe crane operation
- Safe fork lift operation
- Safe dump truck operation
- Safe JCB / excavator operation
- Safe lift truck operation
- Safe Man lift Operation/Safe Scissor lift Operation
- Safe overhead crane/gantry crane operation
- Safe JIB crane operation
- Safe mobile crane operation